I carry seminar with Sheriff Erik J. Weaknecht
Weather you are considering applying for a permit or an existing holder, this will be a great opportunity to learn what your rights are, as well as to understand your responsibility when interacting with local law enforcement. The seminar will also cover gun rights inside and outside the home, restrictions on where laws allow concealed carry, and the importance of gun safety.
You will learn:
- How to get a permit to carry a concealed Weapon.
- How often the permit needs to be renewed.
- The circumstances under which a permit can be revoked.
- What to do when coming in contact with a member of law enforcement while carrying a concealed weapon.
- The detail's about Pennsylvanians Castle Doctrine.
- And Much More!
This class will take place on 12/07/2017 at Sensibly Armed at 6:00 PM
2807 Perkimen Ave Reading PA 19606